Building a successful business requires skill, dedication, and ample capital. The commercial finance experts at America’s Lending have the knowledge and experience to craft advantageous loans and leases for clients in all industries. Our combination of generous financing, competitive terms, and excellent customer service gives businesses the resources they need to thrive.
America’s Lending manages a comprehensive portfolio of business loans and other financial products.
We at America’s Lending offer a comprehensive portfolio of business loans and financial products. Options Include: SBA Financing, Commercial Real Estate Loans, and Unsecured Lines of Credit.
Get the Most out of Your SBA Loan
If you’re considering expanding your business, purchasing a new franchise or investing in new equipment, a small business loan may be what you need. America’s Lending can easily process SBA loans through the Small Business Administration, funding your business ventures with fair interest rates and an easy application process. We offer loans to qualified clients of up to $5 million with competitive rates on 25-year terms. We also guarantee full amortization and no penalties for prepaying.
Expand Your Business
Our SBA loans can help you renovate, build, refinance or purchase almost any kind of property. Here are a few examples of properties we have financed in the past:
- Hotels or motels
- Veterinary practices
- Childcare facilities
- Gas stations
- Car dealerships
We can also work with nonconforming or single-purpose property buildings. An SBA loan can help you expand almost any kind of business.
Invest in a Franchise
If you are looking to purchase a pre-existing business, we offer a kind of SBA loan specifically designed for this kind of investment. Existing Business Acquisition Loans are structured differently than other SBA loans, and have different requirements.
Factors when assessing whether or not a business qualifies for an existing business acquisition loan include:
- Cash flow
- Management history
- The owner’s credit history
These loans also come with their own benefits:
- Quick Turnaround: learn if you prequalify in 48 hours
- Shorter Terms: these loans are structured in 15-year terms
All of our existing business acquisition loans come with full amortization and no prepayment fees.
Invest in New Equipment
Buying new equipment is a costly investment, but essential for any growing business. A small business loan can help purchase equipment for any number of industries, including:
- Medicine and diagnostics
- Machine tools
- Binding and printing
Contact us to find out which of these options is the best choice for you. An SBA loan can help grow your business like never before!
Grow Your Business with a Line of Credit
Are you looking to grow your business but need access to extra working capital? We can help. We specialize in unsecured business lines of credit, which can help with whatever your business may need.
Our unsecured business lines of credit are designed to help your company regardless of what stage its in.
- Startups: If you manage a new startup business with no established revenue, we can provide you or a business partner with a qualifying credit record with a line between $25,000 and $50,000.
- Established businesses: If you manage a business with revenues between $1 million and $10 million, your business may be able to receive an unsecured line of credit varying between $100,000 and $500,000.
Other benefits of obtaining an unsecured business line of credit include:
- Competitive low rates
- An introductory offer on our business credit card solutions
- No subprime loans
- No collateral upon qualification if you have good financials and credit
If you want to learn more about our unsecured business lines of credit, give us a call today. Our friendly and knowledgeable representatives are available to discuss your options and help you secure a line of credit. If you have ten minutes and $45 for a credit check, we can also provide your business with a no-obligation pre-qualification.
Be on the Best Terms With Real Estate
Large or small, investment or owner-occupied, America’s Lending is your best resource for commercial real estate financing. With years of experience under our belts, we are positioned to offer you the widest range of financing options with the best possible terms.
Our Commercial Real Estate Financing Portfolio
Tell us what you need, and we’ll find it for you. Our offerings include the following:
- Construction Financing: Get permanent financing for construction projects ranging from $10,0000,000 to over $100,000,000. Principles must be experienced with equity.
- HUD and FHA Lending: Invest in multifamily housing, healthcare facilities, hospitals, and senior’s housing with these loans. Funding goes up to $50,000,000 with fixed low rates.
- International Financing: If you’re interested in the overseas market, America’s Lending has experience in the European and Eurasian nations. Loan amounts range from $50,000,000 to $1,000,000,000.
- Conventional Programs: Owner-occupied real estate and stabilized investments such as mobile home parks, industrial parks, multifamily housing, and self-storage get funded up to $100,000,000.
- Bridge Loans: You can get working capital through bridge and hard money loans with amounts up to $100,000,000 with variable rates to 14 percent and 80 percent loan-to-value.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: Get solutions to tailored to your specific needs with equity and mezzanine financing. Thanks to access to high net worth investors and capital sources, we can fund up to $100,000,000 or more.
- SBA 7a and 504 Loans: With the Small Business Administration, we can structure loans for owner-occupied properties and flagged and non-flagged hotels. Terms are up to 25 years with interest rates starting at 4.5 percent.
- Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities: CMBS loans are backed by placing commercial properties into a pool and then issuing bonds to investors. Receive up to $50,000,000 in funds.
Reach out to us today and speak to our commercial real estate experts to learn more.